CONTINENTAL JOURNAL OF EDUCATION RESEARCH
Science and Education Development Institute
This journal will publish manuscripts written in English or other languages. The authors should ensure that abstracts of all the articles are translated into English. The interpretation must accompany the manuscripts.
Manuscripts must be typewritten with double spacing and should be divided into the following sections:
The first page must have
- Title of the paper
- Names of the authors
- Relevant addresses (Address of correspondence, fax no, phone no, email address)
The second page must have
- Materials and methods
- Results and discussion
All references in the text must be indicated by surname(s) and year in brackets. References at the end of the work must be indicated as in the following example:
Names (year of publication): Title, publisher, volume (no) and page.
The manuscript should not exceed 15 typewritten pages (MS Word processing).Tables, figures and pictures should be clear, numbered according to their mention in the text and given adequate titles. Nomenclature, symbols, units must follow the international rules and recommendations
For the purpose of reviewing, articles should be submitted as an email attachment or using online submission process to:
Proofs will be sent to the corresponding author. One corrected proof, together with the original edited manuscript should be returned within three days of receipt either by surface mail or email as an attachment.
Offprints, journal and Page Charge
To help defray publication costs a charge must be paid. Five (5) offprint of each article will be sent to the corresponding author. Additional offprints can be ordered. As soon as the journal is produced, the corresponding author will be notified and interested stakeholders will be charged a token per copy.
Authors are requested to make sure their submissions are in compliance with the journal checklist, and submissions may be rejected or returned to authors that do not adhere to the following guidelines.
- - The submission has not been previously published, nor under consideration elsewhere.
- - The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- - Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- - The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- - The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements.
Manuscript submission should include a cover letter which has the following information:
- - Confirmation that the content of the manuscript has not been submitted or published in other journals.
- - Reason (s) why the article should be accepted for publication in Continental Journal of Education Research.
- - Confirmation that all authors have approved the manuscript for submission.
- - A declaration of any potential competing interests.
- - An explanation of any issues relating to journal policies
Authors can suggest potential peer reviewers for the article submitted. Provide institutional email addresses, or information which will assist the Editor-in-Chief to authenticate the identities of the reviewers (ORCID or Scopus ID). Submission false information will result in rejection of the paper and this may lead to the investigation in line with publisher’s misconduct policy.